List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 12 1999 11:19pm
Subject:Where can I get a benchmark of a Join in mysql versus an outerjoin
View as plain text
>>>>> "Victor" == Victor Flores <victor@stripped> writes:

Victor> Where can I get a benchmark of a Join in mysql versus an outerjoin

Hi!

Just get the MySQL benchmarks and modify the test-insert test to
simulate that outer join queries that you want to do.

In most cases, outer join queries should be as fast as normal joins;
Everything depends on how many rows MySQL has to examine in both
cases.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Where can I get a benchmark of a Join in mysql versus an outerjoinVictor Flores22 Oct
  • Where can I get a benchmark of a Join in mysql versus an outerjoinMichael Widenius13 Nov