List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stembridge Date:June 15 2005 2:52pm
Subject:RE: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDB
View as plain text
Thank you.  I know how to migrate tables using ALTER TABLE - my question has
more to do with *whether* I should migrate.  For smaller databases (10mb in
size) is it really beneficial?  Details in my original post quoted below.

Thanks again,
Michael

Thread
Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBMichael Stembridge15 Jun
  • Re: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBmfatene15 Jun
  • Re: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBAtle Veka15 Jun
RE: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBMichael Stembridge15 Jun
  • RE: Considering migration from MyISAM to InnoDBJames Nobis15 Jun