List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karam Chand Date:June 15 2005 3:26am
Subject:Re: Mysql Backup/Dump
View as plain text
If you are on Windows then you can use a GUI like
SQLyog (www.webyog.com) to do the job.

I think it will be the easiest way to do that.

Karam

--- Kory Wheatley <wheakorypersonal@stripped> wrote:

> I want to backup our entire Mysql database structure
> for
> mysql 3.23.58  and dump it in the newly installed
> mysql 4.1.10
>
> What is the best command to do a backup and dump
> everything into the new MYSQL version on a different
> box?

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/
Thread
Mysql Backup/DumpKory Wheatley15 Jun
  • Re: Mysql Backup/Dumpmfatene15 Jun
    • Re: Mysql Backup/DumpKishore Jalleda15 Jun
      • Re: Mysql Backup/Dumpsharif islam15 Jun
  • Re: Mysql Backup/DumpKaram Chand15 Jun