List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ashok Kumar Date:June 14 2005 3:31am
Subject:Need Help on C with MySQL in win2000...
View as plain text
Dear friends,
 I'm using win2000 with VC++. In this now i wrote one
console application for invoking MySQL Database. After
creating the .exe file, if i try to run that means its
giving the error that can't find the specified file
libmysql.dll. So i added the path of limysql.dll in
env path variables and now it's working well.

 But my questions is, is it possible to embed that dll
file with my project itself, rather than adding the
path to env path var. when i'll try to run that means
it never ask for the path. Is it possible?

Thanks and Regards,
 Ashok Kumar.P.S