List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas K. Fischer Date:June 9 2005 8:34pm
Subject:Re: urgent 4.1.11 / 4.1.12 upgrade
View as plain text
Chris Knipe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We've just upgraded (via FreeBSD Ports) our one database from 4.1.11
> to 4.1.12, and we are being hit by
> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=10674 - only on certain queries,
> using rather large temp tables.
>
> Now, from what I understand, there is a 4.1.12-1 available?  Where is
> the source?  It seems there is only a source RPM available on
> dev.mysql.com, the source tar ball will be good though.

As far as I know, 4.1.12-1 is just the repackaged RPM for 4.1.12 (the
original RPM was flawed and required repackaging). Nothing with the code
changed for the RPM repackaging, just the RPM package itself. This was
also specific to the Linux packages, so the FreeBSD packages were not
affected. You can download the FreeBSD pre-compiled binaries as well as
the source tarball from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/4.1.html

Cheers,

Doug

Thread
urgent 4.1.11 / 4.1.12 upgradeChris Knipe9 Jun
  • Re: urgent 4.1.11 / 4.1.12 upgradeDouglas K. Fischer9 Jun