List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert M (Bob) Bartis Date:June 9 2005 6:59pm
Subject:RE: Seriously.. When are we going to get subqueries?!
View as plain text
Folks...please

This has really degraded. I seriously think its time everyone sign up for charm school or
better yet share these emails with your grandmother who will more than likely crack you
all upside your head and knock some minimal level of common decadency into you all.

Its an email alias. You're asking for help from people you don't even know. You should
therefore present your needs clearly and concisely. You should expect there to be
questions. You should expect to not always get timely information. you should expect to
get wrong answers from time-to-time. Its the nature of the beast. You should also get a
feel if you follow the list that you will also, more often than not get the help you need
or at a minimum pointers to help you along.

I have and continue to be impressed with the level of help I have received. Its often on
par with paid services. If I get called a Bone-head, than I have the choice to clarify my
question or move on, but coming back again and again serves no-one.

Lets stick to the technical issues and hopefully all become better because of it. For
those of you that can't.....there's always grandma:-))

Bob Bartis