List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rémi Philippe Date:June 9 2005 2:40pm
Subject:Query executed one after the other ODBC
View as plain text
Hello,

We have a little problem using the MySQL ODBC driver, when we have 2 users
accessing simultaneously to our web application MySQL (or more so ODBC)
waits for one query to finish before executing the second query. It’s quite
annoying when a few users try to use the application!

It’s a MySQL 4.1.12 on a Windows XP Pro system with IIS 5 and Connector/ODBC
3.51.10

Has anyone already gone through this problem?

Thanks,

Rémi Philippe

Thread
Query executed one after the other ODBCRémi Philippe9 Jun
Re: Query executed one after the other ODBCGleb Paharenko9 Jun