List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 9 2005 1:34pm
Subject:Re: microsoft sequel server
View as plain text
Hello Kirk,

> Is anyone familiar with how to dump a database from Microsoft sequel
server
> to mysql?  I know nothing about Microsoft products and am looking for a
> utility or similar to do the conversion.  Maybe Microsoft has something
> built in?  Although I doubt it.

You might want to try our tool Database Workbench - it includes support
for MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server and has schema import/migration
tools and a DataPump tool to transfer your data.

Check it out at www.upscene.com

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
microsoft sequel serverKirk9 Jun
Re: microsoft sequel serverDaniel Kasak9 Jun
Re: microsoft sequel serverDan Rossi9 Jun
RE: microsoft sequel serverDChristensen9 Jun
Re: microsoft sequel serverMartijn Tonies9 Jun