List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Digvijoy Chatterjee Date:June 6 2005 2:48pm
Subject:Re: noob question
View as plain text
Thank You for the quick reply , now i wanted to create INNoDb table such
that i could rollback my changes ,but here i am  as I issue a rollback
command ; nothing happens...is there some thing like autocommit on...or
rather how do i alter standard settings of mysql client...

MY MAIN QUESTION is : HOW DO I COMMIT AND ROLLBACK

Thanks and Regards
Digz

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 19:39, Digvijoy Chatterjee wrote:
> How do i explicilty create an innodb table ?
>
> I tried searching thro Manual...but did not get anything important in the create t
>
> table section.
>
> Thanks
> DIgz
>

> ******************* CAUTION - Disclaimer ****************** This e-mail contains
> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the
> original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its
> contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
> viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
> liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
> carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
> the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
> address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail
> system.
Aut disce Aut Discede Aut Vincere Aut Mori
Either learn or leave Either conquer or die
Digz@IBD_LINX

******************* CAUTION - Disclaimer ****************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the
original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or
its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may
contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys
e-mail system.
re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6James Black6 Jun
  • noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionSGreen6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
      • Re: noob questionmfatene6 Jun
  • Re: noob questionMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6Bastian Balthazar Bux6 Jun