List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 6 2005 2:09pm
Subject:Re: noob question
View as plain text
> How do i explicilty create an innodb table ?
>
> I tried searching thro Manual...but did not get anything important in the
create t

> table section.

CREATE TABLE ...

ENGINE=InnoDB

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6James Black6 Jun
  • noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionSGreen6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
      • Re: noob questionmfatene6 Jun
  • Re: noob questionMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6Bastian Balthazar Bux6 Jun