List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Digvijoy Chatterjee Date:June 6 2005 2:09pm
Subject:noob question
View as plain text
How do i explicilty create an innodb table ?

I tried searching thro Manual...but did not get anything important in the create t

table section.

Thanks
DIgz

******************* CAUTION - Disclaimer ****************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the
original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or
its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may
contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys
e-mail system.
re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6James Black6 Jun
  • noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionSGreen6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
      • Re: noob questionmfatene6 Jun
  • Re: noob questionMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6Bastian Balthazar Bux6 Jun