List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Black Date:June 6 2005 1:53pm
Subject:re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6
View as plain text
Thread
re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6James Black6 Jun
  • noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionSGreen6 Jun
    • Re: noob questionDigvijoy Chatterjee6 Jun
      • Re: noob questionmfatene6 Jun
  • Re: noob questionMartijn Tonies6 Jun
  • Re: file my.cnf is missing for Solaris 8, for mysql 5.0.6Bastian Balthazar Bux6 Jun