List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Seena Blace Date:June 4 2005 3:31am
Subject:Access denied
View as plain text
Hi,

I have been noticing following error when trying to connect mysql.

ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO)
or
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)

What could be reason?

Is there any way I can connect to database without changing passwd?
thanks

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
slow DELETE queryMatthew Simpson20 May
  • Re: slow DELETE querymfatene20 May
  • Re: slow DELETE querygerald_clark20 May
    • Re: slow DELETE queryEric Bergen20 May
  • Re: slow DELETE querySGreen20 May
    • Access deniedSeena Blace4 Jun
      • Re: Access deniedGleb Paharenko5 Jun
        • Re: Access deniedAnoop kumar V5 Jun
          • Re: Access denied/password changeSeena Blace6 Jun
            • Re: Access denied/password changemfatene6 Jun
RE: slow DELETE queryDathan Pattishall20 May
  • Re: slow DELETE queryMatthew Simpson20 May