List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<jabbott Date:June 3 2005 8:46pm
Subject:replication stopped
View as plain text
I took a couple of days vacation last week and naturally the /data partition of my
database server filled up because of something I was running and had forgotten about.  So
my backup guy, thinking to help out, gzipped all my .bin logs.  Now I am noticing
replication seems to have stopped on my other server.  Not sure if the two events are
related or not.  It could be that things got all hosed up not because of the gzipping but
because the partition filled up in the first place?  Anyway, what do I do now?  Do I need
to do a new dump and start replication all over again?

--ja

replication stoppedjabbott3 Jun
  • Re: replication stoppedGleb Paharenko5 Jun
  • Re: replication stoppedAtle Veka6 Jun