List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:christopher.l.hood Date:June 1 2005 3:43pm
Subject:RE: DBD::Oracle issue
View as plain text
Well I sent this message to both the mysql mailing list and this perl
list, because I am using perl to accomplish this, and mysql to talk to.

But anyway, thank you very much your number 3 EXACTLY fixed my issues, so
the person with the right answer contacted me.

Again, thank you very much for your assistance.

Chris Hood