List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:song wang Date:May 30 2005 10:51am
Subject:Something boring about mysql application!!!
View as plain text
Hi,all
    I have installed a Mysql4 verion on Turbo Linux successfully recently.But I always got the error prompt from the database when I did the connect to this DB.
    Details:

    [usr@Dl580 bin]$ mysqlshow
mysqlshow: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/opt/usr/mysql4/data/temp.sock' (2)

    [usr@Dl580 bin]$ mysql -S /opt/usr/mysql4/var/mysql.socket
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'usr@localhost' (Using password: YES)
    [usr@Dl580 bin]$ mysql -S /opt/usr/mysql4/var/mysql.socket -uroot
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)
    [usr@Dl580 bin]$ mysql -S /opt/usr/mysql4/var/mysql.socket -uusr
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'usr@localhost' (Using password: YES)
    [usr@Dl580 bin]$ mysql -S /opt/usr/mysql4/var/mysql.socket -uusr -p111111
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'usr@localhost' (Using password: YES)

    I am so boring with this Q for nearly 2 days... help

Thread
Something boring about mysql application!!!song wang31 May
  • Re: Something boring about mysql application!!!Gleb Paharenko31 May
Re: Something boring about mysql application!!!mfatene31 May
  • GROUP BY approximationAndy McHargue23 Jul
    • Re: GROUP BY approximationDan Nelson23 Jul