List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:November 12 1999 11:35am
Subject:Re: Incomplete Package Mysql.3.21 for Red Hat
View as plain text
The reason for this would probably be because a lot of people run only a
server on their machines and has no need for the extra weight of the client
and such.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
Aröds Industriväg 3c
S-422 43 Hisings Backa
If I haven't gotten back to you or done what I'm supposed to, let me know
again as I have too much to do for my own good...