List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Cecil Brand Date:May 26 2005 6:40am
Subject:Sync 2 live MySQL Databases
View as plain text

I was wandering if anyone know of a stable and reliabile way to sync 2
live mysql databases, both ways.
I know I can use a master and slave, and yes have setup a few without
any problem, but as all
of us know this is just a one way downstream sync. I need to sync both
ways and basicly live, the every
5 or 10 min cronjob sync with a perl/php/c++ app just won't cut it.

Any ideas, sugestion would be welcome.

Mnr Cecil J.C. Brand
Computer Services/
University of the Free State/
Universiteit van die Vrystaat
PO Box 339
Bloemfontein 9300
South Africa

Tel   :401 2940
Email :BrandC.RD@stripped

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by  beskikbaar.

Sync 2 live MySQL DatabasesCecil Brand26 May
  • Re: Sync 2 live MySQL DatabasesSimon Garner26 May
Re: Sync 2 live MySQL DatabasesCecil Brand26 May