List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafal Kedziorski Date:May 25 2005 1:06pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB to MyISAM
View as plain text
hi,

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/converting-tables-to-innodb.html

>key relationships?

MyISAM can't FK's.

Regards,
Rafal

>Thanks,
>Scott
>
>--

InnoDB to MyISAMScott Purcell25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMDBA)25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMRafal Kedziorski25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy26 May
    • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMmfatene26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies26 May
    • RE: InnoDB to MyISAMPeter Normann26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy27 May
Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies26 May
Re: InnoDB to MyISAMDBA)26 May