List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Purcell Date:May 25 2005 12:54pm
Subject:InnoDB to MyISAM
View as plain text
Hello,
I posted last night but did not receive an answer. I am trying to create a fulltext index,
but my table was created as an InnoDB type.

There is quite a bit of data there (1000+ records) and I need to change to a MyISAM table
for the indexing for fulltext search.

How can I convert the InnoDB to a MyISAM, and also, when using MyISAM, can I have foreign
key relationships?

Thanks,
Scott
Thread
InnoDB to MyISAMScott Purcell25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMDBA)25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMRafal Kedziorski25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies25 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy26 May
    • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMmfatene26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies26 May
    • RE: InnoDB to MyISAMPeter Normann26 May
  • Re: InnoDB to MyISAMJeremiah Gowdy27 May
Re: InnoDB to MyISAMMartijn Tonies26 May
Re: InnoDB to MyISAMDBA)26 May