List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dayakar Date:May 23 2005 7:01pm
Subject:How to implement views in mysql 4.12 version
View as plain text
Hello,

I want a solution to implement the views in mysql 4.12 version. It is urgent. Earlier our
database was oracle and our search of database is done using views. I want to implement
the same in mysql 4.12 version.

Does any one know how to do it. Please give me solutions at the earliest as mirgration
from oracle to mysql is started and i need to meet the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

bye
dayakar
Thread
How to implement views in mysql 4.12 versionDayakar23 May
  • Re: How to implement views in mysql 4.12 versionJeff Smelser23 May
  • Re: How to implement views in mysql 4.12 versionPaul DuBois23 May
  • Re: How to implement views in mysql 4.12 versionDuncan Hill23 May
    • Re: How to implement views in mysql 4.12 versionmfatene23 May