List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Miller Date:April 14 1999 4:08pm
Subject:MySQL in a Win32 VB6.0 Environment
View as plain text
SHORT REQUEST:

I'm looking for examples of MySQL in VB6.0.

LONG FORM:

I am currently involved in a project requiring a database that supports SQL, ODBC 2.0, and
direct manipulation of table structures (ie. add/delete/modify field/record) and believe
MySQL has what I need.  The problem is I am limited to a Visual Basic 6.0 environment and
cannot find any examples with source code or documentation regarding the VB environment.
Any help would be much appreciated as to web pages or sources specific to VB use of this
product.

PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:

Environment:            Win32
Language:                Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
Preferred Access:     DLL

Jeff Miller
HDB Enterprises
jmiller@stripped

Thread
MySQL in a Win32 VB6.0 EnvironmentJeff Miller14 Apr
  • Re: MySQL in a Win32 VB6.0 EnvironmentEd Carp14 Apr