List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Wagner Date:May 16 2005 6:30pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been released
View as plain text
On 5/16/05 12:57 PM, Dan Bolser <dmb@stripped> wrote:
>> A new version of MySQL Community Edition 4.1.12 Open Source database
>> management system has been released. It is now available in source and
>> binary form for a number of platforms from our download pages at
>> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and mirror sites.
>
> How long is it before the Dec OSF downloads are updated usually?

Dan,

We had to skip Dec OSF for this release due to some unresolved build
problems.

Sorry.

   Matt

--
Matt Wagner, Production Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
  • Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
    • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
      • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedDan Bolser16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedJan Pieter Kunst16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May