List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Pieter Kunst Date:May 16 2005 6:04pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been released
View as plain text
2005/5/16, Matt Wagner <matt@stripped>:
> Hi,
>
> A new version of MySQL Community Edition 4.1.12 Open Source database
> management system has been released. It is now available in source and
> binary form for a number of platforms from our download pages at
> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and mirror sites.

The link to the Mac OS X 10.3 version is out of date. It links to
4.1.11. 4.1.12 is downloadable if this:

<http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-4.1/mysql-standard-4.1.11-apple-darwin7.8.0-powerpc.tar.gz/from/pick>

is manually changed to:

<http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-4.1/mysql-standard-4.1.12-apple-darwin7.9.0-powerpc.tar.gz/from/pick>

JP

JP
Thread
Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
  • Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
    • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
      • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedDan Bolser16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedJan Pieter Kunst16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May