List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Bolser Date:May 16 2005 5:57pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been released
View as plain text
On Sun, 15 May 2005, Matt Wagner wrote:

>Hi,
>
>A new version of MySQL Community Edition 4.1.12 Open Source database
>management system has been released. It is now available in source and
>binary form for a number of platforms from our download pages at
>http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and mirror sites.

How long is it before the Dec OSF downloads are updated usually?

Thread
Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
  • Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
    • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userTauren Mills16 Mar
      • RE: Limiting number of connections to database for a userMichael Widenius16 Mar
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedDan Bolser16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May
  • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedJan Pieter Kunst16 May
    • Re: MySQL 4.1.12 has been releasedMatt Wagner16 May