List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Akaoma Egobia Date:May 13 2005 9:29am
Subject:Akaoma Egobia
View as plain text
MR. AKAOMA EGOBIA,
ABIDJAN  IVORY COAST
WEST AFRICA.
akajiego1@stripped

ATTNENTION:

DEAR SIR,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

I AM AKAOMA EGOBIA, THE SON OF LATE MR AND MRS. PETER EGOBIA, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY
COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS
POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS ON A
BUSINESS.

BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 29TH JUNE 2003 IN A
PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN. HE SECRETLY CALLED
ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF
US$16,500,000 (SIXTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND,UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN THE BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN, THAT HE USED MY NAME AS
HIS SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN DEPOSITING OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT
WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES. THAT I SHOULD
SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND
USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE,(SUCH AS REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT).

PLEASE I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO HELP ME TO RECEIVE THIS MY MONEY  INTO
YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT AS I HAVE MADE GOOD ARRANGEMENT TO MOVE MY MONEY TO YOUR
COUNTRY.

MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT
AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR COUNTRY.

EXPECTING YOUR URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

YOURS SINCERELY
AKAOMA EGOBIA.

Thread