List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ramesh G Date:May 13 2005 10:34am
Subject:Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQL
View as plain text
I am using InnoDB only.
But, it's not skipping locked rows.

regards
Ramesh

On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:11:12 +0200, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped>
wrote:

>> Yes. Martijn is correct.
>> I am trying to skip locked rows and get the  next unlocked
>> row available. Reading uncommited data will cause unexpected
>> problems. I don't want to do that.
>> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Use InnoDB and you don't _have_ to skip past locked records :-)
>
> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle & MS SQL
> Server
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com

Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
      • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLEric Bergen13 May
      • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill13 May
        • RE: Read past Equivalent in MySQLGordon13 May
          • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill14 May
            • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene14 May