List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 13 2005 10:11am
Subject:Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQL
View as plain text

> Yes. Martijn is correct.
> I am trying to skip locked rows and get the  next unlocked
> row available. Reading uncommited data will cause unexpected
> problems. I don't want to do that.
> Is there a way to do this?

Use InnoDB and you don't _have_ to skip past locked records :-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
      • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLEric Bergen13 May
      • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill13 May
        • RE: Read past Equivalent in MySQLGordon13 May
          • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill14 May
            • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene14 May