List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 13 2005 9:54am
Subject:Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQL
View as plain text

> Yes, that's what i said. He is trying to ovverride data consistency, and
read
> uncommitted is so possible. So why not use it if it solves the problem.
> else, read uncommitted sould be droped from mysql.

I don't think he is trying to override data consistency... with MS SQL,
"read past" wil simply skip the locked records and return a resultset
without
em.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLRamesh G13 May
      • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill13 May
  • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLMartijn Tonies13 May
    • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLEric Bergen13 May
      • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill13 May
        • RE: Read past Equivalent in MySQLGordon13 May
          • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLDuncan Hill14 May
            • Re: Read past Equivalent in MySQLmfatene14 May