List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ashok Kumar Date:May 13 2005 4:26am
Subject:Very UIrgent....How can i start with mysql in c language?
View as plain text
Hi friends,
   I'm ashok, new member to this forum. I'm doing my final year graduation and I'm new to
this MySQL, C and Windows Combination(i never worked DB connectivity in C). There is no
such header files in TC such as mysql.h and so on. how can i include those files and how
can i create a db via queries from 'C'(is it possible to create a db manually?). Pls give
me sugestions in some what detailed manner.

Thank u and Regards,
Ashok Kumar.P.S

Yahoo! Mail
Very UIrgent....How can i start with mysql in c language?Ashok Kumar13 May