List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Rykowski Date:May 10 2005 8:21pm
Subject:Comparing to null queries
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a query:

select * from table where del != "1";

Let's assume that I have a record where del is null (del is a single
character field).

In version 3.23.22-beta I get the record returned with the above query,
in version 4.1.10a I get nothing returned.

Did something change between these versions or is this a bug?  I
couldn't find anything specific to this on the archives.

TIA
--
Mike Rykowski
NU-IT Telecommunications and Network Services

Thread
Comparing to null queriesMike Rykowski10 May
  • Re: Comparing to null queriesmfatene10 May
  • Re: Comparing to null queriesMichael Stassen10 May
  • Re: Comparing to null queriesPeter Brawley10 May