List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frank Bax Date:May 10 2005 6:56pm
Subject:Re: Solution to slow queries
View as plain text
At 02:22 PM 5/10/05, Paul Halliday wrote:
>Now, as time progresses the queires are getting slower and slower.
>I know this is expected,

I don't think so.  I thought that if the number of rows returned does not
change and an index is properly used, then query time should not change
significantly as size of database grows.

Thread
Solution to slow queriesPaul Halliday10 May
  • Re: Solution to slow queriesFrank Bax10 May
    • Re: Solution to slow queriesJohn McCaskey10 May
  • Re: Solution to slow queriesJames Nobis10 May
  • Re: Solution to slow queriesmfatene10 May
  • Re: Solution to slow queriesRoger Baklund10 May
    • Re: Solution to slow queriesPaul Halliday10 May
      • Re: Solution to slow queriesRoger Baklund11 May
RE: Solution to slow queriesTheRefUmp10 May
  • Re: Solution to slow queriesEric Jensen10 May