List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 11 1999 1:48pm
Subject:MySQL, ODBC, and ASP
View as plain text
>>>>> "Silveira," == Silveira, Damien
> <damien.silveira@stripped> writes:

Silveira,> I have an app running on an NT Server accessing mysql via odbc just
Silveira,> fine, but I tried to send over my web site which connects and update
Silveira,> information relevent to the application to the database and it killed
Silveira,> the daemon when it tried to execute a query.  Is there a problem
Silveira,> connecting to the database with more than one odbc connection from the
Silveira,> same machine???

Hi!

No, there shouldn't be any problems with multiple ODBC connections to the
same machine.

Try reading the 'How to debug a MySQL server' section of the manual
how to find out what's wrong.

Regards,
Monty

PS: I got an account at one SUSE 6.1 alpha machine and I intend to
    later today try to find out the reason for the DATE problem you
    have.

Thread
MySQL, ODBC, and ASPDamien Silveira22 Oct
  • Re: MySQL, ODBC, and ASPsinisa22 Oct
    • Re: MySQL, ODBC, and ASPKen Menken22 Oct
      • Re: MySQL, ODBC, and ASPMichael Widenius11 Nov
  • MySQL, ODBC, and ASPMichael Widenius11 Nov