List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 11 1999 1:39pm
Subject:Error with CONCAT within a SELECT
View as plain text
>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Landry <klandry@stripped> writes:

Kevin> When issuing a select statement with a where clause being a field equal to a
> concat statement, mysql will freeze. This happened under two version of mysql running on
> linux but did not happe for mysql running on NT.
>> How-To-Repeat:
Kevin> use mysql;
Kevin> Select * from user where user = concat('r','o','o','t');
>> Fix:
Kevin> unknown.

Hi!

I posted a fix for this yesterday;  The fix will be in the next MySQL
release.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Error with CONCAT within a SELECTKevin Landry21 Oct
  • Re: Error with CONCAT within a SELECTsinisa22 Oct
  • Error with CONCAT within a SELECTMichael Widenius11 Nov