List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael J. Pawlowsky Date:May 4 2005 6:30pm
Subject:INSERT DATE using USA Date Format
View as plain text
I have some data where the date is already in USA format (MM-DD-YYYY).
I would like to be able to insert this data without having to massage
the date in the code.

Is there a way to specify the Date Format for an INSERT statement?

Something like:

 INSERT INTO tblMyTable(myDate) VALUES(DATE_FORMAT('USA', '12-31-2004');

Thanks,
MIke

Thread
INSERT DATE using USA Date FormatMichael J. Pawlowsky4 May
  • Re: INSERT DATE using USA Date FormatDan Nelson4 May
    • Re: INSERT DATE using USA Date Format SOLUTIONMichael J. Pawlowsky4 May