List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nikola Skoric Date:May 3 2005 5:38pm
Subject:RE: mysql<->mysqld connection
View as plain text
Dana Tue, 3 May 2005 11:34:39 -0500, Reggie Burnett rece:
> Just to echo the thoughts from Jeremiah, we have several freely available
> open source connectors that work *VERY HARD* tracking the protocol so it's
> hard to understand a situation where you would need to write your own
> implementation.

My aim is not to write my own implementation but to understand how that comunication works

:-) And I did. Source code is very well documented, makes me think about my own code
documenting (which is nonexistent :-) )... thanks for help, anyway...

--
"Znam, kaljavo ordenje na mom kaputu je..."

Thread
mysql<->mysqld connectionNikola Skoric1 May
  • Re: mysql<->mysqld connectionJeremiah Gowdy1 May
    • Re: mysql<->mysqld connectionNikola Skoric2 May
      • Re: mysql<->mysqld connectionJeremiah Gowdy2 May
      • RE: mysql<->mysqld connectionReggie Burnett3 May
        • RE: mysql<->mysqld connectionNikola Skoric3 May
        • Re: mysql<->mysqld connectionEric Bergen3 May