List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:madderla sreedhar Date:May 2 2005 7:10am
Subject:NEED HELP IN IF STATEMENT
View as plain text
Can u please execute the following procedure in MySql
and tell me where I had gone wrong because on my
system the same code is giving error near line
"  := 'TRUE' "

CREATE  PROCEDURE cart_items_validate
(IN mcustid INT ,IN mprodid varchar(10),
OUT mvalidate  varchar(10))

BEGIN

DECLARE rowexists INT(6);

select count(*) into rowexists from esr_cartitems_data

where customer_id=mcustid and item_id=mprodid;

if rowexists>0 THEN
   mvalidate := 'TRUE'
else
   mvalidate := 'FALSE';