List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:May 1 2005 5:56pm
Subject:C API: Storing is easy; How do you retrieve?
View as plain text
Hey guys,
 (Why is there no C API specific list?)

I want to write a C application that can take some audio file, store it in
MySQL, then at a later date/time (upon request) pull from db and write to
temporary file to be streamed.

I've got the storing portion of the code down. The problem I have is, how do
I SELECT out the audio and store it to a file on the local disk?

Any examples? Sample code? Specific API functions I should look at?

I've seen how this is done using ODBC, but the ODBC code is really crappy
and not at all as easy as MySQL API.

Thanks,
Matthew

Thread
C API: Storing is easy; How do you retrieve?Matthew Boehm1 May
  • Re: C API: Storing is easy; How do you retrieve?Philippe Poelvoorde3 May
Re: C API: Storing is easy; How do you retrieve?Karam Chand2 May