List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 11 1999 1:53am
Subject:Re: MyODBC (again!)
View as plain text

>> the 3.23 server should be stable withing a month;  On the other hand,
>> the client part of 3.23 should be pretty stable.
>>
>> You can compile a libmysqclient file for MyODBC with:
>>
>> ./configure --without-server --with-thread-safe-client

Steve> Okay, I'm startin' to go nuts. I'll forget about 3.23.x for now, as I
Steve> have to get this going in the next few days.

Steve> What version of MyODBC should I be compiling for 3.22.27?

2.50.26

Steve> (I think I'll buy you a plane ticket so you can do this for me... ;-) )

I will be in New york in December...

Anyway, I can probably compile you a binary myodbc version tomorrow if
you want to test the newest one...
Which RH distribution do you use?

Steve> Thanks,

Steve> Steve Freitas
Steve> Newport Beach, California

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MyODBC (again!)Michael Widenius10 Nov
Re: MyODBC (again!)Steve Freitas10 Nov
Re: MyODBC (again!)Michael Widenius11 Nov
Re: MyODBC (again!)Steve Freitas11 Nov