List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:November 10 1999 9:32pm
Subject:Finding all records with a DATE
View as plain text
I can use SELECTs with a date like '1999-6-17' and '1999-06-17'.

Is there a way where I can find all records within a certain date range if I
only specify 6 as the month instead of 06 ? (for June for example)

If I specify 6, it doesn't work when I use a LIKE or BETWEEN clause, but if
I use 06 it works fine.

Any Ideas?

thanks!
Graeme

Thread
Finding all records with a DATEGraeme B. Davis11 Nov
  • Re: Finding all records with a DATERalph Graulich11 Nov
  • RE: Finding all records with a DATEDon Read11 Nov