List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mathias fatene Date:April 26 2005 11:39am
Subject:RE: Query question
View as plain text
Yes ten years and forgot mysql certified.

I can offer i-am-a-dummy to you if you lack.
I've never imagined find so bad people on the list. But i'll write to
the moderator to see who is on.
But i'm pleased to help people wihout naz mentality than yours.

Best Regards
Mathias FATENE

Hope that helps
*This not an official mysql support answer