List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mathias fatene Date:April 25 2005 7:08am
Subject:RE: joining six tables by mutual column
View as plain text
Hi,
Select * from table1 T1, table2 T2, table3 T3, table4 T4, table5 T5,
table6 T6
Where T1.col=T2.col
 and T2.col=T3.col
 and T3.col=T4.col
 and T4.col=T5.col
 and T5.col=T6.col
 and T1.col=T6.col
[and col='val']

Doesn't this work ? Have you an example ?

Best Regards
Mathias FATENE

Hope that helps
*This not an official mysql support answer