List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Faucette Date:November 10 1999 4:07pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during
query on Linux SMP
View as plain text
Sorry if I missed your table structure. Does it include a bigint?

  jim...

sinisa@stripped wrote:

> [...]
>  > >  > from the mysqldump is the one that dies.  In other words:
>  > >  > Sedona has the master cdarchive database of 110,000 some rows.
> Dbase
>  > >  > size is about 50Mbytes.
>  > >  > Scottsdale has an empty cdarchive database with no tables:
>  > >  >
>  > >  > scottsdale:~$ mysqldump -hsedona -C cdarchive | \
>  > >  > > mysql cdarchive -C -q
>  > >  > ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during
> query
>  > >  >
>  > >  > If you'd like me to try it in the other direction, I can do so.
> But,
>  > >  > it's interesting to note the directy mysqldump failed, as did a
> text
>  > >  > file mysqldump-ftp.to.client-cat.dumpfile.into.client.dbase ....
>  > >  >
>  > >  > Regards,
>  > >  > Van
>  > >  >
>  > >  >
>  > >
>  > > What is a difference if you do not use compression. Compression makes
>  > > no sense as it is used between local client / server, and not from
>  > > mysqldump to mysql !!!
>  > >
>  > > In that case,it is a falty zlib.
>  > >
>  > > Last but not least, what is difference il vars, specifically in
>  > > max_alowed packet ???
>  > Sinisa,
>  >
>  > There are 100:
>  > scottsdale:/usr/local/apache/logs# mysqladmin variables | grep max
>  > max_allowed_packet         | 1048576                         | |
>  > max_connections            | 100                             |
>  > max_connect_errors         | 10                              | |
>  > max_delayed_insert_threads | 20                              |
>  > max_join_size              | 4294967295                      | |
>  > max_sort_length            | 1024                            |
>  >
>  > Is there a way I can check how many connections I've got at any point in
>  > time?
>  > The only thing I could think to do would be:
>  > scottsdale:/usr/local/apache/logs# while true
>  > > do
>  > > mysqladmin extended | grep ax
>  > > done
>  >
>  > Is there a utility I'm missing?
>  >
>  > Thanks,
>  > Van
>  > --
>  > =========================================================================
>  > Linux rocks!!!   http://www.dedserius.com
>  > =========================================================================
>  >

> You have all utilities.
>
> Check out if it works without compression.

Thread
ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan4 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan4 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPsinisa5 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan5 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPsinisa5 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan10 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPsinisa10 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPJim Faucette10 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan11 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPJim Faucette11 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan11 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPVan11 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 2013 at line 1960: Lost connection to MySQL server during query on Linux SMPMichael Widenius29 Nov