List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jigal van Hemert Date:April 24 2005 3:08pm
Subject:Re: Table handler errors
View as plain text
> Yes, I've going through the docs and the manual i have hear locally,
couldn't
> really find a specific reason and/or causing for the error. The table type
that
> was causing the error was a HEAP table, changed it to a MyISAM table type
and
> the error disappeared, no more handler errors now... go figure!

HEAP tables are stored in memory....
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/memory-storage-engine.html

Error 12 may be Out of memory? Which would explain the error...

Regards, Jigal.

Thread
Table handler errorsMike Blezien24 Apr
  • Re: Table handler errorsJigal van Hemert24 Apr
  • Re: Table handler errorsMike Blezien24 Apr
  • Re: Table handler errorsJigal van Hemert24 Apr
    • RE: Table handler errorsmathias fatene24 Apr
  • Re: Table handler errorsRichard Lynch25 Apr