List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 10 1999 2:45pm
Subject:MyODBC (again!)
View as plain text
>>>>> "Steve" == Steve Freitas <sflist@stripped> writes:

Steve> Hi Monty,
Steve> I need to get MyODBC running on another RH Linux box. Unfortunately it's
Steve> not compiling easily this time either. (Deja vu?) Should I wait a few
Steve> days for the new version of MyODBC you just mentioned? I was hoping to
Steve> see one that would compile standalone without MySQL source, but I guess
Steve> that hasn't happened yet?

Steve> Thanks!

Steve> Steve Freitas
Steve> Newport Beach, California

Hi!

If you are using, MySQL 3.23.5, then you can use the MyODBC 2.50.27
source (available at our web site);  This doesn't need the MySQL
source.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MyODBC (again!)Michael Widenius10 Nov
Re: MyODBC (again!)Steve Freitas10 Nov
Re: MyODBC (again!)Michael Widenius11 Nov
Re: MyODBC (again!)Steve Freitas11 Nov