List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fredrick Bartlett Date:April 19 2005 3:48pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been released
View as plain text
Here are the sequence of queries that executed before the server crashed...

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_ETA (
PACKAGEID BIGINT NOT NULL,
RECID_CTASKDATA BIGINT ,
RECTYPE INT(11) ,
USERID INT(11) ,
TIMETAG1 DATETIME ,
TIMETAG2 DATETIME ,
P_DATA1 VARCHAR(20) ,
P_DATA2 VARCHAR(20) ,
SEQVALUE INT(11) ,
SEQUENCE_NUM_TRIP INT(11) ,
COMPANY_CD VARCHAR(6),
PRODUCT_CD CHAR(2),
IO_NUM VARCHAR(4),
BARCODE VARCHAR(25),
SEQCODE VARCHAR(6),
SEQCODE1 VARCHAR(6),
PRIMARY KEY (PACKAGEID),
UNIQUE RECIDTASKDATA(RECID_CTASKDATA),
KEY COCODE (COMPANY_CD, PRODUCT_CD)
)

INSERT INTO COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_ETA(
PACKAGEID,
RECID_CTASKDATA,
RECTYPE,
USERID,
TIMETAG1,
TIMETAG2,
P_DATA1,
P_DATA2,
SEQVALUE,
SEQUENCE_NUM_TRIP,
COMPANY_CD,
PRODUCT_CD,
IO_NUM,
BARCODE,
SEQCODE,
SEQCODE1)
SELECT
PACKAGEID,
RECID_CTASKDATA,
RECTYPE,
USERID,
TIMETAG1,
TIMETAG2,
P_DATA1,
P_DATA2,
SEQVALUE,
SEQUENCE_NUM_TRIP,
COMPANY_CD,
PRODUCT_CD,
IO_NUM,
BARCODE,
SEQCODE,
SEQCODE1
FROM COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING
WHERE TRIP_DATE = "20050519"
AND P_DATA1 = "14"
AND USERID = "21234"
ORDER BY RECID_CTASKDATA

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_SORT
SELECT
MIN(SEQVALUE) SEQVALUE,
COMPANY_CD,
PRODUCT_CD,
IO_NUM
FROM COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_ETA
WHERE P_DATA1 = "14"
AND (P_DATA2 = "" OR P_DATA2 IS NULL)
GROUP BY COMPANY_CD
ORDER BY COMPANY_CD

UPDATE COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_ETA D, COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_SORT S SET
D.SEQVALUE = S.SEQVALUE
WHERE (D.P_DATA2 = "" OR D.P_DATA2 IS NULL)
AND (S.COMPANY_CD = D.COMPANY_CD
AND S.PRODUCT_CD = D.PRODUCT_CD
AND S.IO_NUM = D.IO_NUM)

This query below did not execute because "Server Had Gone Away"

UPDATE COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING D, COMETTRACKER.DELIVERY_TRACKING_ETA E SET
D.SEQVALUE = E.SEQVALUE
WHERE (E.PACKAGEID = D.PACKAGEID)