List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:April 19 2005 3:00pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been released
View as plain text
What were you doing when it failed?  What type of connections was it
handling?

>Hmmm, it ran for about two hours (Win32) then crashed. I don't receive any
>error messages to post. Server just stops???

Thread
replace problems...Eric D. Patterson15 Mar
  • replace problems...Michael Widenius15 Mar
  • Temp tables and varchar to char silent conversionMichael Widenius21 Aug
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedJosh Trutwin18 Apr
    • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedJoerg Bruehe18 Apr
      • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedJosh Trutwin18 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedMartijn Tonies19 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedFredrick Bartlett19 Apr
    • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedReggie Burnett19 Apr
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.4-beta has been releasedFredrick Bartlett19 Apr
Re: Temp tables and varchar to char silent conversionRichard Ellerbrock22 Aug