List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Cambra Aused Date:April 19 2005 7:58am
Subject:Re: Access denied for user: 'apache@localhost' (Using password: NO)
View as plain text
  I haven't tried it yet, but I'll try it next time it happens, to see if
the problema disappears.

  We actually have some connection problems that can be relevant to my
problem:

Warning: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in
/home/httpd/...some.php on line 9

  We solved them by the PHP code: Now we reconnecto to mysql if the
mysql_connect() command fails. If the connect command fails, then we try 10
more times.

  Could be that the connect command fails, then I start trying and trying,
and then the server blocks because it receives too many connections? Then
the error message would be the one that I'm getting?

  Thanx in advance,
  Jorge