List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Johnson Date:April 19 2005 4:42am
Subject:RE: zip code search within x miles
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have done this type of setup before. There is a company that puts out a
zipcode file with the Latitude and longitude in it. You can then calculate
what's in the distance you are looking for.

Scott.

zip code search within x milesScott Haneda16 Apr
  • RE: zip code search within x milesgunmuse16 Apr
  • Re: zip code search within x milesRobert Dunlop16 Apr
    • RE: zip code search within x milesScott Johnson19 Apr
  • Re: zip code search within x milesGreg Donald16 Apr
  • Re: zip code search within x milesScott Gifford16 Apr
    • RE: zip code search within x milesgunmuse16 Apr
      • Re: zip code search within x milesJeff Kolber16 Apr
        • Re: zip code search within x milesScott Gifford17 Apr
          • Re: zip code search within x milesJeff Kolber20 Apr
  • Re: zip code search within x milesRichard Lynch19 Apr
    • Re: zip code search within x milesparis lundis19 Apr
      • Re: zip code search within x milesHank19 Apr
    • Re: zip code search within x milesHank19 Apr
      • Re: zip code search within x milesRichard Lynch25 Apr
  • Re: zip code search within x milesEamon Daly19 Apr
    • RE: zip code search within x milesScott Johnson19 Apr
  • Re: zip code search within x milesEamon Daly19 Apr
    • Re: zip code search within x milesHank19 Apr
      • Re: zip code search within x milesKeith Ivey19 Apr
        • Re: zip code search within x milesHank19 Apr
          • Re: zip code search within x milesSGreen19 Apr
            • Re: zip code search within x milesHank19 Apr
              • Re: zip code search within x milesRichard Lynch25 Apr
            • Re: zip code search within x milesJeremy Cole29 Apr
          • Problem detected this morning.Fredrick Bartlett5 Aug
            • Re: Problem detected this morning.Gleb Paharenko7 Aug
        • Re: zip code search within x milesScott Haneda19 Apr
      • Re: zip code search within x milesRichard Lynch25 Apr
        • RE: zip code search within x milesgunmuse25 Apr