List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:April 18 2005 10:28pm
Subject:Re: Help restoring
View as plain text
Can one of these columns have binary data in it? If so that could
explain what the garbled text is. Although it should still
export/import correctly. My guess is that somewhere beteween > file
and < file file became corrupted. Try dumping it again. If possible
check that table to make sure it's ok.

-Eric

--
Eric Bergen